What We Offer
Memory Nurture Facilitators can assist you in the following ways:
- The Ashby Memory Method [AMM] , a dementia intervention activity program
- Cognitive assessment to choose the most appropriate memory stimulation program or approach for each individual, according to individual needs.
- Family and well being support.
- Opportunity to pursue past and present hobbies /activities at home.
- Support to go shopping, for appointments etc
- Rehabilitation services where a person has a diagnosis of stroke or Parkinson’s disease.
- Technology advice to assist dementia care at home .
- Pain management and massage.
- Reduced care giver stress by providing personal care including short – term respite in the home as well as live- in , seven days a week including holidays. We have Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses available in the Perth area where required for specific advice.
- Guest speaker programme for Community groups and organizations .
Memory Nurture programmes are offered at home or in Aged Care Facilities to enhance the quality of life of your loved one with dementia . Health Fund and Medicare rebates as well as DVA services for eligible GOLD card holders are available.
Please feel free to contact us for more information to find out how we can assist you and your loved one.